The Rooster!

 This past week Ohio Northern acquired a new guest on campus... 

The Rooster ONU has gained is annoying! Whoever put the rooster on campus need's to do us a favor and take it back off campus grounds. This black rooster has been all over the place, from inside the Delts house to almost inside of the performing arts center, and he has managed to find his way around campus pretty well. Now let me tell you why this rooster is annoying... During my principles of social media final he was at full blast! Making it hard to take the final I was ready to get rid of this rooster! At first I liked the change of scenery with a  rooster on campus but now it makes me feel entitled to get rid of him for intruding on final! Now a alternative, what if we built him a little rooster house on campus? Maybe got him a friend? so now we could have a rooster family on campus! When thinking further upon this idea I think to myself what's the point? Ur right there is no point but it could be a really funny Idea!

Comments

  1. That rooster is hilarious! He was being ridiculously loud when we came to class last week. Oddly, I have not seen that rooster at all this week. I hope he is ok! We should give him a name and absolutely give him a little rooster house. He can replace the black swans!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake