Facebook

 This week in class we learned about the foundations of Facebook, we also outlined Facebook's marketing strategies to attract more users and keep the engagement of those who have used the app before.

Facebook is a unique app which allows individuals to express themselves but to go even further it allows companies to advertise their product or services. Facebook has many cool features such as the marketplace, Facebook Messenger allows people communicate through text, walls pace, timelines which allow followers to see post throughout time. I've seen many Facebook editing tools and event planners.

The key takeaway I learned from this chapter is marketing with Facebook. I learned social media isn't only for networking, but it can be used as a valuable sales channel. Facebook does an incredible job of allowing businesses to reach target audiences and inspiring them to take action. Facebook is credible with being considered the best social media platform used today. Facebook's advertising allows companies to make money with the click of just one button. Facebook is at the top of the social media pyramid as its platform caters to a wide variety of people, incorporating many different media aspects.

I personally don't enjoy using Facebook as much as using other apps such as Instagram, because I feel as if Instagram is more teenager friendly. I think Facebook is great for promotion and older folks to connect with each other. I feel as if the only people in my family who use Facebook are my parents, and they love to connect with their friends through the app. The biggest takeaway from this chapter is to use Facebook to attract and promote!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake