Social media simtership

Over the course of this semester Our principles of social media class has been working on the social media simternship. This is a simulation which teaches us students how to write targeted social media ads, perform demographic targeting, implement social media content promotion strategies, and scheduling content posts. 

I found this project to be very interesting because of the new things I have learned. With being said to me I thought this assignment was hard and time consuming. Now I find a lot of projects to be hard, but I thought this was unique because of how I learned how to perform demographic targeting! Strategizing and using my money wisely was hard, you look at the money generated and think "okay I have enough money to do a lot of this simternship round" when realistically you don't. Figuring out the new gadgets and promotion strategies was great for real life world experience, because of the budging schedule I'll be on when working within a marketing group or corporation. Once, done with this project I was relieved! stressing over the course of eight weeks to get this project done was a lot for me! I am thankful to get some real life experience and so awareness of budgeting as well!




Comments

  1. This assignment was definitely stressful and time-consuming. When I signed up for Principles of Social Media, I did not expect to spend multiple hours per week on the social media simulation. However, it was a fantastic and valuable experience. I feel very prepared to market, create and promote advertisements for any company in my future career. Can you imagine if this was your entire job?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake