Ready for the summer!

 When entering college, I never thought how relieved I would be knowing summer is right around the corner. Finishing the rest of the semester knowing there are only three weeks of school is hard to wrap my head around. I am honestly looking forward to studying for finals with the hopes I do well and get out on time. This semester has definitely been my hardest because of the extreme amount of credit hours I have been taking. Is it worth it? Yes, it is, working towards my goal of becoming a successful entrepreneur, comes with he knowledge to do so. Ohio Northern has pushed me forward tremendously in hopes of learning everything about my major!

With summer around the corner, I have a lot of big plans ahead of me. For the first half of summer, I will be living in Miami Florida living with my mentor who is currently working for Bloomburg which is a huge software company who day trades, works on financial trends etc. This is a huge opportunity for me to learn the big league things and also how to invest and trade my money as I start up my own company. The other half of my summer I will be living in good Ole Middlebury, Indiana. My family and friends live there so I will spend a lot of time with them! Having connections all across the country is one of my biggest achievements as a young student of business. With the hopes of making money I will be working construction with one of best friends who just started his own contracting company for the second half of my summer making great money! As I prepare for summer I am extremely happy with the friends I have met here, hopefully next year I can come and visit them or they can come and visit me!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake