Intramural Basketball


 This week has already been filled with adventures and it's only Tuesday! Yesterday was the start of my professional intramural basketball career.

Having basketball experience throughout high school for all four years, and continuing into college has put me one ahead of my competition. Now, in all seriousness Intramural isn't very competitive, some games are some games aren't, I realized that its solely based on if others want to try hard or don't care about the outcome. Being an incredibly competitive player myself, I always want to win no matter the game or setting.

I came into the first game on fire! I was ready to play. I was hitting threes on threes, making layups too... I truly felt Like Lebron James the way I came out to start the game. Keep in mind we play 40-minute games with running clocks, which means the clock doesn't stop during the game at all unless it's half time. I would say I had at least 30 points and 10 rebounds, to be looked at as a good basketball player is something I have strived for and yesterday I was looked at as the greatest intramural player of all time. 

Playing basketball competitively is not just good exercise, but it's a sport more than one person can play at a time. Playing basketball requires almost no skill other than putting an round ball into a hoop. I find the league I'm playing in so much fun because I get to play with my friends and exercise, I am looking forward to the rest of my Intramural basketball career!

Comments

  1. A few of my roommates play intramural basketball and they all love it. They keep trying to get me to play with them. Maybe I'll finally join them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen men's basketball games and they were amazing! I felt you are passionate about basketball so much! I hope to see the game again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake