Using Pinterst

 This week in Principles of social media we a struggle for me and here's why...

This week in class Dr. Aggie gave us an assignment over Pinterest, now this was a struggle for me because I've never once used this platform. The project consisted of creating a pin board over social media measurement and then talking about how it applies to our textbook. Not knowing the platform at all was the biggest struggle for me because I didn't know how to create anything or even save anything to my pins. After doing intense research on the internet I came to the conclusion this was not going to be hard. Pinterest is a very amusing platform because you can see things you want to see and you can also save them. When on Pinterest I came across some things which caught my eye. When using the app, it becomes very easy to save and also add to your board.

I was very intrigued by this assignment because it forced me to expand my horizons and explore a new platform which I've never used before. Overall, I won't be using this app again due to the pain and stress it caused me at the beginning of the assignment. In the future I will potentially use the app if I become more appreciative of the neat pictures and also the different ideas the app has to offer. The visual aspect of Pinterest is unique because it catches your eye and lowkey makes you obsessed with the app!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake