My shoes Collection

 Growing up as a kid I always wanted to be the kid who had the best variety of shoes, nowadays I can firmly say my shoe collection is nice.

Yesterday, a couple of my buddies and I decided to go look at shoes at the Lima mall in Ohio. Now I didn't know there was a mall in lima and I'm always over there because I love Panda Express. Now when they told me there was a mall I didn't think there was going to actually be anything in the mall, simply because I've never seen or heard of the mall there. Once we got to the mall I was blown away, there was one of the most beautiful sneaker stores in there. 

I was in disbelief, every pair of Jordan, and Nike Dunks they had them. It was my time to shine, I had to purchase what I thought was the most beautiful pair of orange and green dunks I have ever seen in my life. The shoes I got was a steal! They were hiding in the used section but had never once been touched, and of course they were my size! After my purchase I was so happy but I wasn't done... Today I decided I was going to trade shoes with them. I had a pair of Jordan's I never wore so I put them to good use and traded the store for another pair of beautiful Nike dunks! My collection right now looks great and I couldn't be any more happier! Being the sneaker head I am at some point in my life I want over fifty pairs of Jordans and dunks! 



Comments

  1. You got great shoes! I like the color of your shoes and I am jealous! I've never been lima mall, so I just want to stop by there! Is there any other good store in lima mall?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake