Super Bowl Sunday

 This past Sunday was considered by me the best Superbowl ever and here's why. 

Starting with the pre - game, me and my buddies got together to watch the super bowl in my room Like the degenerates we are of course we had to put money into this game. My family is from Kansas City, and we absolutely love the Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce are beloved by my family, we don't know them but we sure act like that when they are playing. Before the game started, I put my money on the chiefs and prayed as hard as I could that they would pull through and win me some cash, oh and also a Superbowl!

Jalen Hurts, who is the Eagles quarterback came out hot! throwing dimes left and right and right before I knew it the eagles scored the first touchdown of the game. I thought to myself "never count out the chiefs" and believe it or not I was right. The chiefs soon came down the field and scored right away within four to five plays. My hands were sweaty though knowing this was going to be a battle until the final seconds of the game. The game continued each team putting up points before half time, finally the score ended up twenty-four to fourteen at half time, the Eagles had gained the edge. 

It was time for the real show, Rhianna is my favorite female artist out there, when she got onto the stage I was hype! She was playing her best songs and I was loving every moment of it. I thought the dancing was a little weird, but Rhianna made up for this by being the queen she is. 

After the half time show the Chiefs received the ball to start the second half. They came out blazing, scoring on every drive in the third quarter putting them ahead going into the fourth quarter by seven points. The fourth quarter was an all - around show, fourteen minutes of the best football I could have possibly ever have watched and I am thankful I did. The game came down to the game winning field goal by the Chiefs that made them Superbowl Champions!


Comments

  1. Hi Blake! I am not a football watcher, but I watched the National Anthem and Rihanna's performance. Both performances were truly amazing. As soon as Rihanna came on stage, I KNEW she was expecting another baby. I also loved that she showcased her top hits for her first live performance in seven years. On another note, I do not really care about football, but I liked the color of the Eagles' jerseys so I was hoping they would win!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake