My Easter Sunday

 This upcoming weekend is very special to my family and here's why!

Easter weekend has always been my family's favorite holiday because it's a celebration of faith and religion! My family loves to plan special activities for Easter, such as the easter hunt for the grand kids. My parents absolutely love to see there little reactions, after the hunt we play a bunch of different games as a family. Since I'm the youngest of five kids their is a lot of competitiveness while playing these games! At the end of the day all the kids have one goal and it's to celebrate our faith and have the ability to see the whole family at the same time. Win or lose the games we play we still win because we have each other! 

The best part of the day is the Easter dinner, which is unreal every time. My family loves to cook so we make sure the food we have on Easter is on point! We make everything you could possibly imagine, no kidding it feels like Thanksgiving with the amount of food we make. I am very thankful to have this weekend to celebrate with my family! 


Comments

  1. Easter is one of my family's favorite holidays too! Even though church is always packed, it still is a wonderful time to celebrate our faith and do Easter egg hunts. I totally understand how competitive Easter egg hunts get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake