Spring Break In Miami

 This past spring break was quite the adventure for many reasons.

    When going on spring break as a freshman in college I honestly didn't know what I was getting myself into, especially going with three of my best friends to Miami, Florida. As soon as I hopped off the plane in Fort Lauderdale, I knew I was in for a long, and unforgettable week. Thankfully to my surprise my sister was the first person to greet me! I haven't seen my sister in so long which was amazing finally seeing her after so long.

    Once all my friends arrived in Miami it was time to go to the beach, I mean who doesn't Absolutely love the beach during spring break? Arriving at the beach and seeing the mass amount of people on the beach was insane and overwhelming. Rows upon rows of college kids all down the beach, there was no walking room nor was there a place to lay in the sand. When making our way down the beach I noticed some things no college kid should see, I acted like I saw nothing and kept walking the other direction. Finally we found or spot, there we laid for hours on end cooking in the sun like lobster's.

    After a day at the beach, I was ready to call it for the night, tomorrow we would go back to Fort Lauderdale to go clubbing and meet up with some of my friends from my hometown. As soon as the sun rose the boys and I were ready to make our decent to see Fort Lauderdale. Once we got there it was time to find where my friends were, finding them and seeing some of them for the first time since I went to college was amazing. Hanging out with my friends in Florida is really all I could ask for and I am blessed with the opportunity to do so. Going to Florida on spring break during college spring break can be fun or too much, this time it was worth every dollar!



    

Comments

  1. I am SO jealous you got to go to Florida! I was in Utah, which was amazing, but I absolutely prefer Florida. The warmth and sunshine is so relaxing and refreshing. I plan to find a way to go to Florida next year because I am so tired from hiking the mountains of Utah. Hopefully, you are ready to conquer the last eight weeks of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time you spent during the spring break! I really want to go there. Tell me your favorite places in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake