#ONUSMW23

 This Past Friday I was blessed with the special privilege of attending the ONU social media workshop!  

    
It was an amazing opportunity to learn from speakers who know their professions and truly love them. The speakers were more than willing to share with us what they had to do to get where they are today! What I thought was very cool was how some of the guest speakers we had were ONU graduates themselves. It's not every day we get to learn from someone who was in our shoes at some point in their lives. One of the most interesting things I learned about Airstream thanks to Carey Walley and Ashely Roberts was indeed the fact that Airstream headquarters is in Ohio. 

    My family is very familiar with the Recreational Vehicle business, and never once did I hear about their headquarters being this close to where I live! It was also very interesting learning from Steven Miller who works for Disney Land. He taught me to follow my dreams and pursue my passions when graduating. He also told us to have three questions ready to answer when asked something of importance. I am Once again beyond thankful for the opportunity to learn from these incredible people who were willing to take time out of their day to teach us about their profession!


Comments

  1. Hi Blake! I enjoyed the social media workshop as well. I was very surprised and impressed that there were so many ONU graduates who came to speak. I loved the speakers from Airstream because I love traveling and Jackson Center is so close to us. If you have not seen the Airstream factory and taken a tour, you definitely should. It is a great tour! Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake