My waffle house experience

 This past Tuesday was one of the best Waffle house experiences I have ever had and here's why.

    Tuesday night my friends and I decided it was in our best interest to go to Waffle House in Lima, Ohio at Twelve AM. Now if you know Lima you know sometimes you need to be careful of your surroundings in certain areas. Before arriving at Waffle House, the boys and I were excited, my buddy Jevin was even crying out of joy. Once we arrived to Waffle House we got an eerie feeling because there were only two workers and it was quiet. In the corner of the restaurant were some people who were one hundred percent on drugs who were smacking their food and having the time of their lives! At First, we were a little concerned of our surroundings but once we got to know the waitress and the cook it was amazing! Was our waitress drinking on the job? yes absolutely she was and it was incredibly funny because she was the best waitress I've ever had at Waffle House. 

    One of the ladies in the corner of the room pointed out our shoes we had on and called them "Jesus sandals." She even made the joke "are yawl disciples of Jesus because all yawl got the same shoes on." When she made this remark the boys and I started dying laughing, we decided we needed to go over and greet these people. Once we got to know the people at Waffle House with us it was the time of my life. We were cracking jokes and were having the best time of our lives. When my buddy Jason introduced himself one of the folks in the corner said, "man my name is Jason too, why are you trying to steal my name." Of course, we had to get a picture of Jason with Jason. Once we left, we decided Waffle House in Lima, Ohio has our hearts!



    

Comments

  1. This sounds like quite the experience! I've been to that same Waffle House in Lima and would have to say the waitresses and cook were extremely nice and even joined us in teasing one of our friends for ordering a lot of waffles. There's never a dull moment at that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm offended I wasn't invited to Waffle House #rude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake