My Day off

 Recently I was gifted one of the best presents I have ever received.

This past Tuesday I was blessed with the opportunity of having no class! I was so excited because I haven't had one day this year where I didn't have some sort of class, or work to do. When my professor told our class she was going to be out of town until Thursday I was Pumped! I was ready to attack Tuesday like I had nothing to do but relax. When I woke up, I was ready to start my lovely Tuesday. 

When living in a dorm room it's hard to find things to do, only because there's simply not much to do other than stay in your room or go to friend's room. The First thing I did when I finally arose from the depths of my bed was yoga. I love to do yoga just so I can wake up my body and wake up my mind. Once I was done with yoga I immediately went and took a cold shower to completely wake up. After my shower it was time to get breakfast and study. Nothing is better in my opinion than breakfast from the local Ada McDonald's and you can't change my opinion this. Once I got my breakfast it was time to study for my big midterm which is due Thursday morning. After about two hours of studying, I was getting to the point where I was bored, so it was time to take my mind off of studying and do some more physicals exercise.

 I made my way to King Horn around two p.m. This is where I wanted to spend most of my day off honestly, I had a workout in mind for a day where I wasn't going to have class and it was it was my time to shine. The workout I did is called a "Full Murph" which is a two-mile run, two hundred pushups, one hundred pullups, and at the end you do three hundred sit ups as well. This workout killed me! Not actually but my body hurt so bad after, was it worth it? absolutely it was. I am Incredibly sore today but it's an accomplishment so I can't complain. 

After working out it was time for dinner, I didn't want Mac (student café) today because I knew it wasn't going to be very good. Instead, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends and got some traditional wings. Buffalo Wild Wings never disappoints, some of the best wings I've ever had were last night. I was very happy with the outcome of my Tuesday adventures, and I hope to have another special day off again here soon!



Comments

  1. Hi Blake. Having no class is the best! I also never would have guessed you enjoyed doing yoga. Similarly to you, when I do not have class, I always make a beeline to King Horn. It is my stress reliever and it always helps with the loneliness of the dorm life. I live in an apartment on campus, but it is just as lonely. Anyways, I am surprised I have not seen you at King Horn! Have an awesome Spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake