Nasty 19

    This past Tuesday was my 19th birthday, and it was quite interesting. Starting off in the morning, I decided it was best for me to stay inside and enjoy the warmth and comfort of my mega bed. Yes, you read right, my roommate transferred at the end of the semester, and I had the great idea of putting both twins together to create the "Mega Bed." When I arose from the depths of my bed, I knew it was going to be a great birthday! Starting the morning off was key to having a perfect birthday, so I did what any other person would do and went to "Mac" for an amazing and nutritious breakfast. 

    After letting my food digest and getting my regular morning cup of coffee, it was time to set out on this adventurous birthday in Ada, Ohio. The brilliant idea to go shopping in Lima came to mind, which meant shopping for cheap clothes at the local Walmart where everything is half off. Being the broke college kid I am, I thought it would be an amazing idea. I picked my buddies up from class and we set off to Walmart. Once we got there, I found the holy grail of cheap clothes. By holy grail, I mean the Ralph Lauren section. It may not seem like a lot, but it sure does get the job done. After our shopping adventure, I was craving some orange chicken and rice from Panda Express. The boys and I decided it would be in our best interest for us to get some "To Go" from Panda Express and eat it once we got back to campus. 

When I got back, I was honestly really tired from the trip we just had made, and it was time for a nap. After my two hour nap it was go time, I rounded up the boys and it was time to go to not just the best, but the only Mexicana food restaurant in Ada. When I go to El Campo, I get one and only one thing, the #56 which is chicken with Caso and fried rice. It has to be top two food choices here in Ada, and I could get it everyday. After dinner we finally made our descend back to the dorms for the night. I had a solid birthday for being here in Ada, Ohio.




Comments

  1. First Happy B-Day Blake! And the mega bed sounds like an absolute blessing! It sounds like you had a great day and I also only get the 56 at Campo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti

Baking cakes with Blake