Baking cakes with Blake

      Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog, I am Blake Jacobs and I would love to introduce myself and what I love to do. I am the youngest of 5 kids, ranging from 33 to 18 which is me. I love to spend time with my family! We go on vacation as a family a lot to Florida because both of my sisters live in different parts of Florida. I also have 3 dogs which are 18, 14, and 5, yes they one is as old as me and you may think how is that possible and the question is I have no idea. One of my biggest hobbies is traveling, I've been to every state in the U.S and would love to start traveling overseas when I graduate college. My favorite state to travel to is definitely Arizona just because of the beautiful scenery and also the hiking trails in Sedona. I love sports, I used to play football and also basketball in highschool. I  love professional, and college sports in general. Coming into college I was scared because I thought of all of the different ways my college experience could go. I thought of the good and the bad before arriving to college. When I arrived on campus I loved it, everyone was nice, campus was nice and beautiful, kids played in the tundra. I have really liked my time here and I am excited to see what the spring semester has to bring!






Comments

  1. That's so cool Blake! Going to all 50 states is a bucket list thing for me. Personally my favorite state I have been to is Alaska! Do you have a dream place outside of the United States you want to travel to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Blake I didn't know you have so many siblings its definitely going to be tuning into your blog posts through out the semester. Since its hard for both of us to get to know each other because of our busy schedules. So this will be an awesome way to learn more about you bro. Keep up the good work my guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blake, nice to meet you! I'm jealous because you have a lot of siblings and having been fun! And if you hope to go overseas, I'll recommend you my home country Japan! There are a lot of great places to visit, and it'll cost much less than here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend In Middlebury

My weekend In cincinatti